Wi-Light 2 is a new, advanced and easy WIFI remote control APP to allow you instantly take control of your lights with a WIFI connection (WLAN).
• Quickly access to the live commands of the Chromateq softwares and CQSA-E 1024 interfaces from a smartphone or tablet and a WIFI connection
• Remotely control the new CQSA-E 1024 device in Stand-alone and without a computer via a local network's access point (LAN / WLAN)
• You can easily trigger (start/stop) scenes, select zones, change the RGBW colours of your LED lightings, adjust dimmer and speed, blackout, highlight, pause, and control individual channels
• 100% Free APP and available on Google Play for Android and Apple-store for iOS
Tablet, Mobile phone, android, iOS compatible •
Automatic WIFI network management •
Automatic connection to software and CQSA-E •
DHCP and Fix IP connections •
Quick access and fast connection •
Play 1 scene from your scene list for each Zone •
Take control of the RGBW colour instantly •
Individual channel control and adjustment •
Hardware selection by IP address and serial •
General Dimming of the light intensity •
Speed adjustment of scenes being played •
Black Out / Highlight (General) •
Pause (General) •
• New, better looking design (dark)
• Faster APP
• Immediate control of your lights when start the app
• 5 Zone management on 5 pages
• Play up to 5 scenes at a time (1scene per Zone)
• Merge scenes from the zones in a single page
• Modify button icons, colours and text
• Buttons display in grid or List
• 4 DMX universe management
• General individual channel levels Cut-off
• Multiple CQSA-E device connections (x32 max) with the same APP
• New page to command the AudioTimeline of Pro DMX and Pixxem
• New page to setup the time and date of the CQSA-E clock
• Manual and Automatic IP address and network setting
Compatibility with Android 5.0 and higher•
Support DHCP an Fix IP modes •
Wi-Light 2 requires an access point (WIFI router) to be connected with a computer or a CQSA-E •
The App uses an open JSON protocol of communication to send and receive command data from Chromateq software and CQSA-E •
Our JSON protocol is open to developers and can be used by any APP or software when implemented in the code •
App (.APK): Wi-Light 2 - NEW (Android) •
Brochure: Wi-Light 2020 •
Manual: Wi-Light 2 •
Wi-Light 2018 is an easy APP for all mobiles and tablets to command your Chromateq software or hardware remotely. It is available on Google Play (Android) and Appple store (iOS).
The Wi-Light 2018 App is like an advanced and friendly WIFI remote control of your DMX Lighting. You can use all the Live Board controls of the LED Player, Pro DMX, Pixxem software via a WIFI connection or access point (WLAN) in Live and in Stand-alone mode with the LPSA-Wifi interface.
Therefore it is possible to remotely trigger scenes and programs, to instantly change the RGBW colours of your LED lights, change the intensity of single channel and much more (Speed, general dimmer, pause, black out, full white).
• Can communicate with the LPSA-Wifi interface in Stand Alone (without computer, via a Wifi router or direct with iphone and ipad)
• Automatic reconnection to the Wifi network (New feature)
• Faster communication and reaction of the application
• Play one scene from the list
• Play several programs from the list
• Take control of the RGB and RGBW color fixtures instantly
• Take control of your RGBW LED color separately
• Dimming of light intensity (General)
• Modify the speed of a scene and programs being played
• Black Out (General)
• Pause (General)
• Put the lights On to their maximum intensity
• Control each channel separately (new, more efficient)
• Select modes to display (scene, program, Color, channel) New
• Chose a broadcast of fixed IP address (New feature)
• Setup a password to secure the application (New feature)
• Connect up to 10 terminals to the LED Player software (New)
• Get the state of the LED Player and terminals instantly (New)
• Compatible with the Led Player V.1.3.3 and upper
• Free Wi-Light PC and Wi-Light Mac on Windows and Mac Os X
The application requires a WIFI router to use the WIFI connection from the smart-phone or Tablet to the computer.
You can also use a virtual router software directly on your computer. (infrastructure mode)
For software developers, a new communication protocol is available with the DEV KIT.
This Open source code offers all the control panel to directly communicate with the Led Player software.
Wi-Light 2018 for Android - FREE - Need firmware 188.8.131.52 for LPSA-WIFI
Wi-Light 2018 for iOS - FREE - Need firmware 184.108.40.206 for LPSA-WIFI
Videos and Documentations Downloads:
• Brochures : EN (pdf) ; CN ; FR ; DE
• Feature table : EN (pdf) ; CN (pdf)
• User Manuals : EN (pdf) ; FR (pdf)
• All Product Features : Simplified Product Features (EN)
• Art-Net configuration (PDF and Video).
• Presentation Video : Brief presentation of the Wi-light application.
• Demo Video: Wi-Light quick presentation and possibilities.
• Tutorial Video: Wi-Light connection tutorial.