The Pro DMX is a Professional software for Live performances, stage lighting, architectural and sound to light shows. It offers multiple amazing ways of easily taking control in Live and in real time. The software can be configured for each user and meet our most demanding customers' requirements.
It is powerful and it has been created mainly for experienced users working in the show and entertainment industry. Its complete dazzling innovative architecture allows new users to discover all aspects of DMX programming and to operate their fixtures within just a few minutes.
It includes all the visual tools (Audio, lighting and video timeline) that are necessary for professional and artistic quality creations.
• Creation of multiple tabs for scene buttons
• Creation of multiple tabs for groups of fixtures
• Generate multiple DMX Effect automatically after adding Profiles
• Instant and Real-Time control of all your lights in live
• Automatic or Manually-customizable Scene Fading tool
• Global Effects can be applied instantly to different type of fixtures
• Edit Scenes in real-time whether DMX is "On" or "Off"
• Customizable control faders with selective fixture management
• Play several sequences, programs and channels simultaneously
• Video and Audio Player included
• Audio and Video Timeline for sound to light synchronization
• Triggers and software control via Keys, Midi and DMX
• Audio-Source Analysis to connect lights with the Beat of the music
• Audio Triggers on channels, scenes and effects
• Can play GIF file and AVI file animation on LED Matrix
• Video Timeline displays AVI, JPG, BMP, PGN files
Accurate Stereo Timeline to synchronize your light sequences with Audio and video files.
Just load a multimedia file, add some markers and drop your scene buttons in the lines (keep the SHIFT key pressed). Create an unlimited number of lines and easily adjust the duration of your blocks.
The multimedia lines show the wave form of the audio signal. The wave form can be filtered and displayed by frequencies in Mono and Stereo signal.
15 minutes of Timeline show allowed with the Club DMX pqckage.
Generate several DMX effects automatically after adding some fixtures in a new project. Create Pan/Tilt, RGBW, Dimmer, Shutter effects buttons immediately so that users can create and start a show in just a few seconds.
All the Effects are Global and can be applied to a selection of different lights or different Profile that can play the Effect.
You can take control of your lights at anytime, all you have to do is select the fixtures or call a group of light via a shortcut key or Midi command, then choose the DMX values from the Preset or Channel controls. The values are applied immediately in Live and your light will respond instantly.
You can also edit and create new Scene and Effect buttons in a few click while user is playing something else in live.
Arrange your sequences and triggers for Scene Buttons and Fixture Groups. With multiple fixtures groups, you can customize and optimize your group and the selection selection to increase your speed of response (in Live).
Powerful tool to create accurate fades between several scenes or sequences. Play a fade automatically or simply manually fade with complete control of Fade duration. Manage Static and Dynamic fade, delay time, Fade In, fade Out.
Complete Profile Editor included, easy and fast to operate with more than 7,000 existing library or Profile files. Create easily the profile of your new light in a few steps to generate some Effects automatically.
• Video tutorial : Create your own Profile.
• Video tutorial : Setup a DMX Patch.
• Video tutorial : Use the Live controls.
• Video tutorial : Use the effect buttons.
• Video tutorial : Use the color and movement effects.
• Video tutorial : Use the scene buttons.
• Video tutorial : Use the scene cross fade tool.
• User Manuals : All User Manuals (PDF files).