Led Player is without precedent when it comes to its User-Friendly mode and ability to be mastered astoundingly easily and swiftly. The software can be assimilated and mastered in a mere 30 minutes. Led Player offers numerous practical possibilities and can adapt itself to all DMX light applications. This melding of sophistication and ease is what really sets Led player apart.
Another important advantage of Led Player is that it can be used by Professionals and Novices alike. Experienced users can confidently put the Software in the hands of someone without any DMX programming knowledge.
The software is optimized to manage all LED technology-based equipment and any type of DMX fixture due to its advanced RGB (W/A/Y) and Pan/Tilt features (like moving Head and scanners).
Led Player is also the ideal DMX512 software for all Architectural applications thanks to its ability to write a show in to the stand alone memory of the Chromateq devices and play back sequences without computer.
• Languages now available : French, English, Spanish, Chinese, German, Italian, Korean, Japanese, Czech, Brazilian, Dutch
• User-friendly Editor mode to program scenes
• Effect-generator for RGB colors and Pan/Tilt (X/Y) movements
• Graphical DMX addressing for 32 DMX Universes via the Patch
• Complete Profile Editor, easy and fast to operate with more than 6,000 existing library files (Profiles)
• Advanced Matrix Editor to allow all LED matrix configurations
• Stand Alone mode to organize, arrange and schedule the scenes by time and date in chronological order and to write them in to the dedicated device memory
• Graphic Time Line to display an overview of all the Time Triggers
• Setup a selection with F1 to F12 keys to call or cancel a group of lights
• Keyboard and Midi Note commands allowed in Live Board
• Multiple Program Triggers with latest priority management
• Graphic, customizable and user friendly Live Board mode for triggering scenes, programs and sequences, touch screen operated
• Scenes can play Audio files (MP3, Wave)
• Color, Dimmer, Speed, Black Out, Pause can be managed in Live manually or with keyboard keys
• Real time visualization of the DMX output on 32 DMX Universes
• Can modify the DMX signal speed and allocated DMX universes
• Includes a smart-phone communication to command the live board
• All Live command can be called via a keyboard keys
• Compatibility with 32/64 bit systems (Windows, Mac Os X, Linux)
• Free, downloadable updates
• Ability to control 16,384 DMX Channels set on 32 DMX Universes (Computer and Stand Alone mode)
• Visual simulation of the RGB (W/A/Y) and Dimmer Intensities
• Graphical organization of all fixtures helping to make selection
• Fixture functions shown on a list of presets
• Automatic or manual management of the RGB (W/A/Y)
• Cross Fade time management between Programs and Scenes
• 16 bit and fine DMX channel management
• F1 to F12 keyboard Keys for quicker Group selection
• Channel and Preset modes for easy fixture control
• Video tutorial : General tutorial.
• Video tutorial : Create your own Profile.
• Video tutorial : Setup an Art-Net communication.
• User Manuals : All User Manuals (PDF files).
• Brochure : EN (pdf) ; CN ; FR ; DE